Corona virus analytics

Madhu Siddalingaiah

Mar 25, 2020, 3:44:52 PM3/25/20
to novajug, mcjug

I wasn't satisfied with the analysis we have been getting around the spread of Corona virus, so I created a Jupyter notebook on Google Colab:

https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1W7zhBvQtP2tCdVtzgywhZhf2iczji9-G

It collects data from public sources and produces some visualizations of current conditions and makes projections based on current data.

The link above is read only, but you can save the notebook to your own Google drive and run it yourself to see how things change over time.

I made a companion you tube video explaining some of the details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273KtnPWZnw

Since many of us aren't going out much, I am offering free coupons to my "Introduction to Machine Learning in Python" online course:

https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-machine-learning/?couponCode=C7ADBA401BCAD3AB0D19

The coupon is active for for short time, but as long as you sign up soon, you get lifetime access.
You don't need a college degree to understand the material, so if you have high school students at home, it's an opportunity for them to learn something new in just a few hours.

Feel free to share any above links with your social network.

Thanks!