Today's snow

showe

Feb 13, 2024, 6:49:49 AMFeb 13
to McCStageOps
here is the message sent by Meredith

Good Morning,

Today, Tuesday, February 13, the building will open as usual.

Those who are able to work remotely should do so. Production will work as scheduled.

Anyone with concerns should reach out to your supervisor t discuss options.

Those traveling to the building should exercise caution.

Parking is available and encouraged in the West/Theater Drive Garage.

I will reach out if there are further updates.

Thank you,

Meredith

 Many of the crew who live North of the theater are not traveling in today. They are already getting only snow.  Some who have a much further commute are also choosing not to travel today.  Please use caution and do not travel if you feel it is unsafe.

As of 6:45 today, we are still planning on having the truck come to the theater.  We will unload the truck and hang the portal headers.  If at any point it looks like the storm is getting too heavy, we will end the call short.

I will send updates as conditions change.