TODAY

stagehand.steve85

Jan 19, 2024, 7:20:19 AMJan 19
to McCStageOps

GOOD MORNING,

Here is what makes the most sense for today.  When we come in this morning,  let’s split up all of the cable, sockets and materials into different amounts of work.  Then the people  can take the materials home and do the work at home.  This will allow those peeps to leave before the snow gets too serious.

So when people get in, can I have Michelle and Laura help to split all of the materials up and then people can head home. The electrics folks can take home any plots or paperwork that still needs advance work.

I will not be in the office until 10:30 today. I am working from home until the girls go to a doctor’s appointment.  Please feel free to text or call if you have a question.  If Laura or Michelle want to take work home, I would look at splitting up the light plots so you have the ability to prep everything out of the office.

This is just an idea I have, if you do not want to do work at home, I am not trying to force this on anyone.

In terms of Triangle, I am in conversation with Delia about having them move the strike of the show earlier in the day. No matter what, I do not want anyone from our crew staying to long into the snow storm just to cover triangle.  I will work this out with Delia and the students.

Steve