FW: Evening show - possible to come in?

Meredith Schuler

Jan 29, 2022, 2:19:06 PM1/29/22
to mccst...@googlegroups.com, Dixie Uffelman

Going full on belt and suspenders in case people have stageops pushed to their phones

Jan 29, 2022, 2:46:05 PM1/29/22
to Meredith Schuler, mccst...@googlegroups.com, Dixie Uffelman
Our street still hasn't been plowed, and my car is definitely not meant for snow and ice covered roads.  Will keep you updated if that changes.