Hotline for Thursday, December 7th

McCarter Production

Dec 6, 2023, 10:21:34 PM12/6/23
to McCStageOps
ALL Crew in at 10am.

Michelle at 8:30am to help with tech tables

We'll be working various notes in the afternoon, possibly jumping around out of order.

5:00-6:00 DINNER

6:00 Preset for a 7:30 Preview

Dixie Uffelman

Dec 6, 2023, 11:03:35 PM12/6/23
to McCarter Production, McCStageOps, Meredith Schuler
Hi all,

Meredith will make the request that alarms get shut off tomorrow by 10am so we can work fog & haze.

Thank you!
---
Dixie Uffelman

On Dec 6, 2023, at 10:22 PM, McCarter Production <productio...@gmail.com> wrote:

ALL Crew in at 10am.

Dixie Uffelman
Director of Production
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
duff...@mccarter.org
+1 (609) 258-6557

McCarter Theatre Center
91 University Place | Princeton, New Jersey 08540
mccarter.org

Meredith Schuler

Dec 7, 2023, 9:28:10 AM12/7/23
to Dixie Uffelman, McCarter Production, McCStageOps

Good Morning,

I’ve been in touch with site protection. They are running drills with the fire marshal today and are unable to honor the change for this morning.

Depending on how much you are looking to fog, I leave it up to you if you’d like to give it whirl.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Mer

Meredith Schuler
Director of Operations