HOTLINE for Thursday, September 22nd

showe

Sep 21, 2022, 8:57:38 PM9/21/22
to McCStageOps
Tomorrow morning at 10 am we  will have the following folks - Steve, Paul, Chris, Skippy, Tone, Dan, Dylan, Phoenix, Michelle and Kai (if he can make it.)

We will start with getting things ready for the Thursday night board meeting, Opening night, McCarter Day, and Full Board Meeting. These are all happening on our stage.

Once we are done with that, we will take some time to clean up the trap room.

We don't know if we will be needed in the Berlind in the afternoon tomorrow.  I just want to be ready to support any rehearsal that might take place.

If you were here tonight, please fill out a 4 hour show call on your time sheet.