James Ross McCown again

Leonard J. McCown

Apr 11, 2014, 4:41:41 PM4/11/14
to mcc...@googlegroups.com

Jim,

I also see my uncle, Hollis Edward McCown on there, as well as Todd W. McCune. Todd is from the Pennsylvania McCowns, and their branch started out spelling it McCown but switched later on. His Dad is the William McCune in our group. Leonard

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

leo...@mccown.org -- http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790

James McCown

Apr 11, 2014, 5:08:19 PM4/11/14
to mcc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonard:

Interesting. I don't see either one of them on there. Where did you see them?

I know I'm related to both those gentlemen, from the y-DNA tests.

Leonard J. McCown