❗Learn how to nature journal in our newest ACE Class!

1 view

MCAS ACE Classes

May 14, 2024, 11:52:57 PMMay 14
to mcas_...@googlegroups.com, mcasc...@googlegroups.com
Image

Learn how to nature journal in our newest Active Community Engagement (ACE) Class!

Nature Journaling is a wonderful way to connect with and learn from the environment around you. Join Morro Coast Audubon for any of three Nature Journaling courses focused on birds, botany, and natural history. We’ll go over the basics of nature journaling with nature journaling expert Mary Sturm and learn how to apply those skills to your nature journal. Then, we’ll cover background information on the fauna, flora, and natural history that surround you with an MCAS expert on birds, botany, or natural history.

Where

Three classes to choose from: Birds at Sweet Springs, Botany at Froom Ranch, or Natural History at White's Point

When

May 25th (Sweet Springs), June 1st (Froom Ranch), and June 8th (White's Point)

How

Click the link below to claim your spot, or apply for a scholarship! MCAS is passionate about providing accessible outdoors education for all, and we encourage those with demonstrated financial need to apply for scholarships.

FacebookInstagram

--

MCAS ACE CLASSES