❗MCAS ALERT Google Group is being REPLACED❗

Morro Coast Audubon Society

Jun 30, 2024, 7:45:07 PM (4 days ago) Jun 30
to MCAS ALERT

Greetings MCAS Followers…

In early 2024, MCAS began using an online database called Bloomerang. We are setting up a new email alert list in the Bloomerang database to replace the MCAS ALERT Google Group. All future email alerts will be sent out using the new Bloomerang system. Once this migration process is completed (at the end of July), MCAS will NO LONGER be sending out alerts using the MCAS ALERT Google Group.

IF you want to continue to receive email alerts regarding MCAS field trips, community programs, ACE classes, special action alerts, and other activities, you have three options:

  1.         Become a member of MCAS (see additional benefits on MCAS membership webpage); OR
  2.         Fill out the Bloomerang email signup form; OR
  3.         Join SLOCOBIRDING via Groups.io (note: this is only for field trip alerts).

All email alerts sent from Bloomerang contain links at the bottom that enable you to manage your communication preferences, including setting specific alert interests or “opting out” (unsubscribing from) future communications.

Be assured that MCAS and Bloomerang will never share your personal information with anyone.

If you have any questions about this migration from MCAS ALERT to Bloomerang, please let me know.

Regards,

Joanne Aasen

MCAS Communications Chair

Membership Committee Member