MCAS Office Now OPEN 1-3pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday

1 view

Morro Coast Audubon Society

Mar 5, 2023, 9:17:13 PM3/5/23
to MCAS ALERT

Welcome Back!

Our Morro Coast Audubon office will be opening 3 days a week beginning Thursday, March 9th, 2023.  Our volunteers are very excited to be able to once again welcome visitors from near and far. It has been such a long time….

Please visit us and enjoy learning more about our beautiful area, local birds, wildlife and places to hike and photograph while visiting with our friendly MCAS local experts.

We suggest you check the Morro Coast Audubon calendar before your visit.  https://www.morrocoastaudubon.org/

Hours are dependent on the availability of our volunteers.

Office hours: Peguin at desk.jpeg

Thursday - 1:00 - 3:00

Friday - 1:00 - 3:00

Saturday - 1:00 - 3:00

Find us at Marina Gallery, second level.

601 Embarcadero, Suite 14, Morro Bay.

https://www.morrocoastaudubon.org/