ELFIN FOREST BIG SIT - OCT 9th - Sunup to sundown

Skip to the first unread message

Morro Coast Audubon Society

3 Oct 2022, 15:31:3403/10/2022
to MCAS ALERT
Sunday the 9th is another Elfin Forest Big Sit. It will take place at the Lupine Point overlook, sunup to sundown, and maybe a little owling after dark.

The event occurs throughout the country, and some in other parts of the world, and our location has been the top spot in number of species, and continually ranks among the best. If you would like to help out, bring binoculars and scopes and join us, but be aware that the overlook platform will hold a limited amount of people and optics. There are usually plenty of spots available later in the afternoon.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Stiles
Los Osos