Join MCAS for Global Big Day!

MCAS ACE Classes

Apr 30, 2024, 9:31:54 PMApr 30
to mcas_...@googlegroups.com, mcasc...@googlegroups.com

Image

Join our ACE Program for Global Big Day!

Join Morro Coast Audubon on May 11th on our ACE (Active Community Engagement) trips for a day of birding, learning and fun on Global Big Day! Global Big Day is a worldwide effort to submit scientific data using the citizen science tool eBird, a fantastic tool that has revolutionized birding as we know it. We’ll spend time looking for and learning about the birds of the Central Coast, learning how eBird is applied in the field, and most importantly, having fun! We have five field trips scheduled for May 11th, geared for all different birding abilities. You must have an eBird account to participate. Learn how to make an account here.

The funds raised from our ACE classes and events go to supporting MCAS environmental education programs on the Central Coast. A portion of the proceeds from this course will go to eBird and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology as well.

Scholarship spots are available for these trips, and we encourage folks to apply! Applications can be accessed through our registration form.

FacebookInstagram

--

MCAS ACE CLASSES