MCAS Diversity Statement and Land Acknowledgement

MCAS Program Director

Jun 24, 2024, 2:25:10 PM (10 days ago) Jun 24
to mcas_...@googlegroups.com
Image

Peregrine Falcon, Rick Derevan / Audubon Photography Awards

Morro Coast Audubon is dedicated to ensuring conservation, nature, and the outdoors are inclusive spaces for everyone, regardless of their background. By respecting, valuing, and including people of all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives, we strive to create a safe, equitable, and vibrant future for environmental stewardship on the Central Coast.

We invite you to review our new Diversity Statement and Land Acknowledgment by visiting our website or clicking the link below.

Image
CustomFacebookInstagramLinkedIn