MCAS Field Trip - JUL 26 - Laguna Lake

Morro Coast Audubon Society

Jul 11, 2022, 1:00:04 PM7/11/22
to MCAS ALERT

Morro Coast Audubon Presents

FIELD TRIP:       Laguna Lake

DATE:                  Tuesday, July 26, 2022

TIME:                   8AM-11AM

LEADER:            Mark Mushkat

Trip is limited to 12 participants-Signups will be taken for 24 hours. 12 participants will be randomly selected. The remainder will be put on standby status in case of cancellations.

We’ll bird the park’s trees and meadows looking for migrating songbirds, flycatchers and raptors. The open space and power poles are good for raptors. Marshy areas can be productive for warblers, wrens, munias. The trail is flat and we will walk approximately 1.5 - 2 miles.

Bring binoculars and field guide; Hats and sunscreen are suggested along with dressing for cool and windy conditions. Restrooms are available. Rain cancels.

Experience Level: Beginner to Intermediate

RSVP and Proof of Full COVID Vaccination Required!

To participate, CLICK HERE to receive a confirmed reservation for this field trip. Exact meeting location will be given to those with confirmed reservations.

Contact: Freddy Howell, fre...@morrocoastaudubon.org