Fw: Co-op Power - Correction: 👉 October 21st is our Potluck Discussion date

Nancy K.

Oct 17, 2015, 4:31:23 PM10/17/15
to MCAN Talk
            FYI ....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 10:03 PM
Subject: Correction: 👉 October 21st is our Potluck Discussion date

View this email in your browser

Boston Metro East Community Energy Co-op
meets
Wednesday, October 21st at 7pm
Location: Co-op Power Boston office
1476 River St, Hyde Park, MA
(use 2nd parking lot after the 1476 sign or on street)
Or Skype in at co-oppowerboston
See you next Wednesday for our potluck
to decide our next steps on
the Journey to Fossil Fuel Freedom!
----------------

And check out these photos of our amazing
Energy Action Month Celebration:
Mel King looks on as Blest Energy performs and inspires!
Modeling Mela Miles creative designs at our Upcycled Fashion Show.

Co-op Power is a grassroots movement to create a sustainable and just energy future.

Please check out our website to find everything you need to know about cooperative clean energy with Co-op Power.

Copyright © 2015 Co-op Power, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Co-op Power
15A West Street
Hatfield, MA01088