League of Women Voters of Massachusetts and Elders Climate Action Webinar: Barriers to Regional Decarbonization March 23rd 4:00PM ET

1 view

Launa Zimmaro

Mar 11, 2022, 1:08:04 PM3/11/22
to Launa Zimmaro
Dear All,
Regional cooperation is essential to meeting our clean energy goals. The road to decarbonization faces challenges from long-established regional rules that favor fossil fuel interests and stand in the way of clean energy.

Join us to learn who is in charge of these regional practices, what their impact is, and how we can meet these challenges. Our speaker is Melissa Birchard, Regulatory Attorney for Power Grid Reform, Acadia Center. Co-hosted by League of Women Voters of Massachusetts and Elders Climate Action.

Registration is required. Register here. This program is free and open to the public.

Please share this information with your networks! We look forward to seeing you on the 23rd!

image.png

Launa Zimmaro

LWVMA Legislative Action Committee, Climate Change and Energy

617-429-2534 (m)

lzim...@lwvma.org

League of Women Voters: Empowering Voters - Defending Democracy

"If you cannot or will not imagine the results of your actions, there’s no way you can act morally or responsibly. . .”  Ursula K. Le Guin, 2005