5 job openings at Mothers Out Front - spread the word!

1 vue

Vanessa Rule

non lue,
23 déc. 2015, 11:00:0323/12/2015
à Vanessa Rule
Hi friends,

Mothers Out Front has 5 new job openings and I'm hoping you will know people who might be interested.  In 3 short years, we've grown from 2 moms to hundreds of volunteers in 3 states, local and statewide campaigns and 12 staff.

The goal is to grow teams of mothers, grandmothers, and other caregivers who will provide the political will and push elected leaders need to put kids health and futures ahead of corporate profits and business as usual.  This is a bottom up effort: moms in as many communities, hearings, board rooms, voting booths as possible, pushing decision-makers to work aggressively for a swift, complete, and just transition off gas, oil, and coal to clean renewables.  We've built a great team so far and are poised to grow and bring the power of the mama bears to the climate movement. http://www.mothersoutfront.org/mothers_out_front_new_positions

We're looking for some top notch people for the following positions:
Communications Manager & Organizer (based out of Boston, MA)
Massachusetts Community Organizer (MA location)
New York State Community Organizer (NYS location)
Virginia Regional Organizer (Hampton Roads, VA)
Operations Manager (Boston, MA)

Please spread the word and let me know if you can recommend anyone.  We are *extremely* committed to making sure people of the global majority apply for these positions.

Thank you!

Vanessa
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur