FW: Congratulations for Successful "Colossus 2K17"

lalitsharma

Mar 23, 2017, 6:23:49 AM3/23/17
to cdac_mca...@googlegroups.com, cdacmca2...@googlegroups.com, mca_a...@googlegroups.com, CDAC_MTEC...@googlegroups.com, mtech201...@googlegroups.com

Dear Students,

This is with reference to the Techno-Cultural Events "COLOSSUS 2K17" organized and conducted on March 22, 2017 at CDAC Noida.

COLOSSUS 2017 was really a wonderful & successful event and we are sure you all had a blast.  I just wanted to add my heartfelt congratulations to the organizers and volunteers for their efficient and skillful management of the events to make it a success in such a short span of time. The idea of Colossus 2017, creativity in preparing Banners, Backdrop, Decoration, Anchoring and other wonderful tasks of team efforts, everything was well thought out and spoke of good planning and a careful eye to details.

This is also to thank all the participants for their participation in the various events and congrats to the Winners and Runner Ups of the events.

An honest effort can bring a big achievement, you all together proved it well. Once again Congratulations to all to make Colossus 2K17 a  profound and spectacular event.

 Regards,

Techno-Cultural Event Faculty Organizers

COLOSSUS 2K17

CDAC, Noida

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

COLOSSUS 2K17 Photos.doc