Textbooks Ideas

tsme...@hollandchristian.org

Mar 18, 2013, 12:41:55 PM3/18/13
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone give me some direction on what textbooks you are using for 6th and/or 7th grade that coincides with the MC3?

Lisa Haynes

Mar 18, 2013, 1:00:22 PM3/18/13
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
We use the Prentice Hall World Studies (Eastern and Western hemisphere) to supplement the MC3.

Lisa Haynes
6th grade teacher
Keicher Elementary
Mar 18, 2013, 1:32:52 PM3/18/13
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lisa,

Do you use those texts to cover early and Classic civilizations as well?

Lisa Haynes

Mar 18, 2013, 2:15:20 PM3/18/13
to <mc3-6th7th-grade@googlegroups.com>
Yes, for Aztec, Incas, and Mayans, along with the World History for Us All website/power points.

Sent from my iPad