7th grade Unit 3

Darlene Peyerk

Feb 2, 2011, 5:17:20 PM2/2/11
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
I started this unit on West Asia last week and have the first 2 lessons. Now it is not on the website?
Where is it and can I get the rest of it? Once started, these lessons do not coordinate with the books we have, so it is illogical that they disappear the time teachers would be using it.

Comments?

Lisa Haynes

Feb 2, 2011, 6:31:58 PM2/2/11
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
That doesn't sound right. I know to avoid internet issues I've saved all the units to my computer. This may be the way to go for the future for you, although I realize this doesn't help you right now. Sorry!

Lisa Haynes
6th grade teacher
Keicher Elementary