North America: People, Places, and Issues

laframboise@berkley

Dec 6, 2010, 9:19:49 AM12/6/10
to MC3 6th/7th grade
Where are the lessons? They don't show-up on the website.

Lisa Haynes

Dec 6, 2010, 9:58:46 AM12/6/10
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
click on the units and the lessons come up

Lisa Haynes
6th grade teacher
Keicher Elementary
Dec 7, 2010, 10:37:06 AM12/7/10
to mc3-6th7...@googlegroups.com
Oh, they don't have the lessons done for that unit yet. Sorry, I guess I should have asked. When I was at a conference last month it sounded like they are re-evaluating jr. high units, so who knows when it will be done. They may decide to reconfigure everything. :( Ugh!!!

Lisa Haynes
6th grade teacher
Keicher Elementary