Unit Assessments?

Kim

Oct 27, 2010, 5:44:10 PM10/27/10
to MC3 3rd grade
I know that some have created summative assessments for MC3 units and
others have not. MC3 hasn't done this yet but if teachers are willing
to share their summative assessments with other I know that my group
of teachers would find this helpful.

Thanks!

Bacak-Egbo, Carol E

Oct 27, 2010, 9:01:37 PM10/27/10
to MC3 3rd grade
I am more than willing to share. Mine were drafted by teacher teams and then edited and revised by me. They are not perfect but are a really good starting point for other folks.
CArol

________________________________

rowed

Oct 28, 2010, 7:10:14 AM10/28/10
to MC3 3rd grade
Is there a place where you are posting these assessments? I would
like to see them.

Bacak-Egbo, Carol E

Oct 28, 2010, 9:07:04 PM10/28/10
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
Actually not right now... I am sharing as folks ask for them.
carol

________________________________

winmail.dat

rowed

Nov 1, 2010, 8:03:34 AM11/1/10
to MC3 3rd grade
I would love your copies of assessments, so I have a jumping off
point. Thanks! ro...@newbranches.org

Bacak-Egbo, Carol E

Nov 1, 2010, 10:12:59 AM11/1/10
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we have so far. We divided unit 1 into two sections... one on lessons 1-6 and one on lessons 7-10. We only have the test done for section 1 yet .. we just gave that last week.

Carol

SS Gr 3 Unit 1 Mich Geog assessment Part 1.doc
SS gr 3 unit 3 Early Mich Hist.doc
Message has been deleted

wol...@mapsk12.org

Nov 20, 2013, 2:45:18 PM11/20/13
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if anyone else has made or knows where to find summative assessments for the units?  I am struggling with this.  I use the assessments in the lessons as formative assessments, but I need summative ones!

Thanks :)

Bacak-Egbo, Carol E

Nov 21, 2013, 7:55:23 PM11/21/13
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
I have worked with teachers in my district to develop simple summative assessments for units 1-4. I'm happy to share. I'm in St. Louis right now at a social studies conference but if you can contact me next week to remind me i'll send you the files from my office computer.
Carol Egbo
________________________________
Nov 23, 2013, 9:23:37 AM11/23/13
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
Hooray---thanks! How's the conference?

Nov 26, 2013, 2:39:46 PM11/26/13
to mc3-3r...@googlegroups.com
I have attached the grade 3 assessments we have developed!
Carol

Sep 20, 2017, 10:49:27 AM9/20/17
to MC3 3rd grade
Does anyone have summative assessments for Unit 5 and Unit 6?

Thanks
Sara Woller