Link to Google Book

Mark Raffler

Apr 27, 2011, 6:05:54 PM4/27/11
to MC3 2nd grade
Here is a link to the Google Book on Michigan -
http://books.google.com/books?id=-CELAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA241&dq=michigan+state+gazetteer+and+business+directory+1863+1864&hl=en&ei=b5G4TYXIJLOM0QH8jt3hDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

To find your city or county information type in the name of your city
or county in the "Search in this Book" field in the upper left hand
side of the webpage.

Thanks Carol for the great resource!

Sovis, Roy

Apr 27, 2011, 6:57:35 PM4/27/11
to mc3-2n...@googlegroups.com
A unit 3 resource is attached and is being provided by Cynthia Duhon
from Woodland Park Academy in Genesee County.

Roy

Roy Sovis
Coordinator for Instruction
MI-5 We The People and Project Citizen Coordinator
Genesee Intermediate School District
2413 W Maple Ave Flint, MI 48507
810-591-4520

Scanned by GenNET AV in

Scanned by GenNET AV out

The Kingdom with No SS0203.pdf

Mark Raffler

May 3, 2011, 7:12:26 PM5/3/11
to mc3-2n...@googlegroups.com
I think I fixed them now Roy check and see if they work.

Also are we going to connect to try to do a 4th grade network.

I would maybe like to team with you and we could connect our group and yours what do you think also what other grade levels are you running?

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Raffler
Educational Consultant Kent ISD