[ANN] mblaze 0.4, a Maildir-focused command line mail client
Skip to first unread message
Aug 15, 2018, 11:21:14 AM8/15/18
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Report message as abuse
Sign in to report message as abuse
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
I'm happy to announce a new release of "mblaze", a Unix command line
mail client system in the spirit of RAND MH, but developed from scratch
and focused on Maildir.
New features of this release:
* New tool mrefile to move or copy messages.
* contrib/mp7m: add application/pkcs7-mime decoder
* mcom: allow setting arbitrary headers from command line
* mcom: add -body to prepopulate drafts
* mcom: mark drafts as seen after sending
* mcom: update flags after mrep/mbnc/mfwd
* mshow: add -B to decode MIME parameters in broken mails
* magrep: add -l flag
* Many bug fixes.
Please note that mblaze is still quite new and while the code has been
tested on substantial piles of real-world mail, I'm sure there still
are kinks here and there. It probably won't eat your mail.
Please report issues you find.