Generate Constraints Dynamically

Eman Negm

Jan 1, 2020, 7:43:48 AM1/1/20
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

   I am trying to build a mps plugin that generates the concept's constraints dynamically from an external source.

Are there any materials that could help me to generate the constraints dynamically in MPS?

Eugen Schindler

Jan 1, 2020, 10:42:30 AM1/1/20
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emam,

What do you mean by dynamically?
You want to use code to create constraints? Then I would recommend to look at the SModel query language and the structure of the constraints language (things like ConceptConstraints concept).

Greetings and a Happy New Year,
Eugen

Sent from a magical device living in my pocket. Please excuse typos and brevity.

Eman Negm

Jan 1, 2020, 11:04:46 AM1/1/20
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eugen,

   Yes I mean creating the constraints using code. Thanks for your reply I will try to use constraints language to create them.