MBeddr stuck writing model

Uno Zero

Jul 29, 2020, 4:15:00 PM7/29/20
to mbeddr-discuss
Hi,

Creating a new project, then creating a new model causes mbeddr to get stuck writing: Just selected a documentation, requirements, and state machine devkits.

Stephan Eberle

Jul 30, 2020, 3:32:23 AM7/30/20
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

which mbeddr version are you using? How did you install it? Which are the exact steps/clicks you made during you attempt to create a new model?

Regards,

Uno Zero

Jul 30, 2020, 12:49:58 PM7/30/20
to mbeddr-discuss

I went back to the installation instructions and realized I may not have paid enough attention because I didn´t install the plugins into the MPS installation, so I uninstalled mbeddr, downloaded

mbeddr-win-2020-7-20.exe

com.mbeddr.allInOne-2020.1.22362.be0414f-MPS-2020.1.3.zip

from Nightly Build 684, this time copying everything inside the allinone/plugins directory into the MPS plugins directory, verfiied that MPS still started ok, closed it, then ran the Windows installer, and afterwards tried to start mbeddr, but now I don´t see how to start it, the old version had left a start menu shortcut to an mbeddr.bat file in /bin, and this version doesn´t have that file. It has an mps.bat which does nothing visible.

Eugen Schindler

Jul 30, 2020, 5:48:00 PM7/30/20
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Could it be that the MPS.bat is in bin/win? If yes, I would advise to copy all the contents of bin/win/ to bin/ and run MPS.bat from there...

Sent from a magical device living in my pocket. Please excuse typos and brevity.