Is the project still active?

Michele / Sara Corradin

Oct 3, 2022, 3:35:05 AM10/3/22
to mbeddr-discuss
Hi,
I found the project online in the ITEMIS website. The project is very interested but I noticed the last build is from 2018. Is the project still alive?
thanks
Michele

Stephan Eberle

Oct 3, 2022, 4:07:48 AM10/3/22
to mbeddr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, the project is alive and well. We are using it in many customer and internal projects.

We just don't have the capacity to do all the community work in parallel - and apparently nobody else does either - and therefore the project looks indeed dead from an outside perspective.

But that shouldn't hinder us from having a discussion about what you folks are intending to do and how we could help you with that. So feel free to go ahead and ask your questions !

Kind regards,

Stephan

Michele / Sara Corradin

Oct 3, 2022, 10:51:54 AM10/3/22
to mbeddr-discuss
Hi,
thanks Stepahn for your reply. We are already users of Yakindu and we are in contact with Itemis since many years. I will go directly through our references.
Thanks
Michele