Error when using de.slisson.mps.tables.

Daniel Pitts

Jan 1, 2019, 6:17:23 PM1/1/19
to mbeddr-discuss
I'm using the plugins from "platform-distribution_2018_2_0.zip"...

I've create an Editor that uses a table.  I did get it to work, but I get an error message whenever I rebuild the language.  (ignoring the error works, but its annoying).

On my TableCellQueryGetCell node, I'm unable to select the displayType.  No substitutions appear for some reason, and I get a "Property constraint violation"

Is this a bug with the tables language? If not, can someone help tell me figure out what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 3.14.34 PM.png