Fw: [emba_alex2009] Fw: 12V Car Charger Incident [12 Attachments]

alaa mohamad

Oct 31, 2009, 6:14:19 AM10/31/09
to ahma...@hotmail.com, hawa...@yahoo.com, abeer hessi, Ahmed Murshedy, Ahmed Riad, Amin Tarrab, Amira Amira, Amr, ehab kosber, Emad Emad, essam elmeleihy, Fathy Mohamed, Gamal AbdulMowgood, Hossam Kabel, Husam Najatti, khaled elkouny, lamiaa Magdy, MBA Alex, Mohamed Gohary, mohamed talaat, Seham, Yasser Zannad

Alaa Abdel Moneim

From: amr ismail <amr_ismail@yahoo. com>
To: "ALI QABEL" <eng_aliqabel@ yahoo.com>, "Mohamed Kamel Mabrouk" <mohamed_kamel1972@ yahoo.com>, "Mahmoud Meatwe3" <mahmoudmetawe3@ yahoo.com>, "MOHAMED ELGHARIB" <GPC8996@YAHOO. COM>, "fathy rabea3" <fathyrab@yahoo. com>, "Ahmed Qapco" <chemahmed79@ yahoo.com>, amr_elsayed@ qapco.com. qa
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 7:22 PM

Best Regards
Eng. Amr Elsayed Ismail
Automation Analyst
Engineering Services Qapco - www.qapco.com. qa

From: grand_ammar@ hotmail.com
To: elec.wepco@live. com; shd1954@hotmail. com; ram_mar1999@ hotmail.com; haythamtra@yahoo. com
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:53:34 +0200

Good day,

This is a note from a local chemical plant employee that had a bad experience with results that could have been tragic. This is also a good reminder that all garages should be equipped with working smoke detectors or fire alarms. This incident was due to an iPod left plugged in on a car charger.

Regards,

Hi All,

As some of you may know, we had a pretty scary incident recently.  Attached are pictures of what remains of our 2007 Suburban.  We are all okay but I wanted to warn everyone not to make the same mistake I did.

This fire resulted from leaving an Iphone charger/docking station plugged into the car outlet.  It overheated and started a fire, while parked in our garage.
PLEASE unplug anything you have in your car outlets once you turn off your car!

We were VERY fortunate that we accidentally found the fire, at 11pm, before going to bed and before it spread to the house.  None of our garage heat detectors or house fire alarms went off
.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone you want.  Better safe than sorry.

cid:image001.jpg@01CA4C7B.ED2CB920

IMG_2433

cid:image002.jpg@01CA4C7B.ED2CB920
IMG_2435

cid:image003.jpg@01CA4C7B.ED2CB920
IMG_2438

cid:image004.jpg@01CA4C7B.ED2CB920
IMG_2440

cid:image005.jpg@01CA4C7B.ED2CB920
IMG_2441

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from amr lotfi

10 of 12 Photo(s) (View all Photos)

Recent Activity