***Marriage Invitation***

HIMANSHU SWAMI

Jan 8, 2012, 12:23:22 PM1/8/12
Dear Friends,

Two lives, two hearts joined together forever in love. It is with joy that we,

Himanshu & Meenakshi

Invite you & your family to share in a celebration of love as we exchange our marriage vows

on Tuesday, 17-Jan, 2012 at Bikaner (Rajasthan).

We (Myself and Meenakshi) also take the opportunity to invite you to attend wedding of my brother Pankaj with Ruchika on Thursday, 19th Jan, 2012 at Bikaner (Rajasthan).

We request you to also join us for a
Reception on Friday, 20th Jan, 2012 at Bikaner (Rajasthan).

Please consider this as invitation in person and do oblige us by making your presence felt at the ceremony. Find attached Invitation card with program and venue details.

Looking forward for your presence.

Cheers,
Himanshu & Meenakshi
Contact no: 9811559982 / 01512204006
Marriage Card 1.JPG
Marriage Card 2.JPG

Harishgowda.C

Jan 9, 2012, 3:40:50 AM1/9/12
to mba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bro
Wish you a very happy married life in advance and wish you all the best. May god bless you both

Harishkumar.C
+447574982450

darpan srivastava

Jan 9, 2012, 10:17:45 AM1/9/12
to mba...@googlegroups.com
Congrats bhai

shashikant niraj

Jan 9, 2012, 6:28:01 PM1/9/12
to mba...@googlegroups.com
cong! brother .
 "Baba"

With regard

Shashi Kant Niraj

Contact No:9916328898 / 9483716571 / 8147245835

Be ethical to your profession because it will stop corruption and indirectly it will help the Nation to step forward.

MadanMohan M

Jan 10, 2012, 11:29:15 PM1/10/12
to mba...@googlegroups.com
Many Congratulations Dude...!