Fw: Convocaton Program - Invitation, As well as acknowledgement Form Attached...

Xavier Mendonsa

Nov 20, 2009, 10:51:37 PM11/20/09
to MBA 5 BMA ECU

--- On Fri, 20/11/09, Alumni <alu...@bmaindia.com> wrote:

From: Alumni <alu...@bmaindia.com>
Subject: Convocaton Program - Invitation, As well as acknowledgement Form Attached...
To: xavier....@yahoo.co.in
Date: Friday, 20 November, 2009, 3:05 AM

Dear All,

We wish to take this opportunity in congratulating you on your successful completion of your MBA from Edith Cowan University, Australia.

The Convocation Ceremony for the Graduates of 2009 shall be held on Saturday, 19th December 2009 at 11:30AM at BMA Campus.

We request the pleasure of your presence on this day.

 In order to confirm your presence at the Convocation Ceremony, we require you to immediately enroll yourself in the Alumni Website in case you haven’t done the same so far.

 Kindly find the Acknowledgement Form attached with this email and confirm your participation by filling up this form with all the required details and emailed back to us at alu...@bmaindia.com latest by 25th Nov, 09.

Further details on the convocation will be provided in due course.

Thanks &  Regards,

Saranya Ghosh

Contact No : 080 - 435 44 136

Email ID    : alu...@bmaindia.com

Bangalore Management Academy

17, Ashirwad Tower, Doddanekkundi Cross,

Mahadevpura Ring Road, Marathahalli,

Bangalore - 560 037

Website : www.bmaindia.com

Disclaimer:  This electronic message contains information from the Bangalore Management Academy. It is confidential and privileged. The information is intended for use by the individual or entity named above. Any disclosure, distribution or misuse of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately.

untitled.JPG
Confirmation Form.doc