Can I Make a close ebay/etsy like page with mayocat?

David Zelada

Jul 11, 2015, 3:31:49 AM7/11/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com
First I'll introduce myself, Im David(23 yo) From Bolivia, I and a friend are working on a page like ebay(plus some things)... the closer the better. I just found you guys and really like the idea keep the job!

I wanna ask if you would recommend me use mayocat over we-bid for my purporses since my friend and I are so-so on php and sql, but we have a idea and can design nice websites and are eagers to learn/implement on the go but wanna have a good base to start with,,, if not, what open source do yo recommend us?

I'll be waiting your answers, thanks in advance!