Mayocat install Hang

Chloe

Jan 6, 2015, 11:28:06 AM1/6/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm in the process of installing mayocat for the first time, and the process hangs on the following line:

org.mayocat.search.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchSearchEngine: Mapping for entity [tenant] updated

I've tried it several times now and it always stops on the same line. Could you suggest where I could look for a solution?

Kind regards

Jerome Velociter

Jan 6, 2015, 12:05:40 PM1/6/15
to Chloe, mayoca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chloe,

This is actually good news : it means mayocat is running (the startup
script does not fork to run in background, you'll have to do that
yourself with nohup or similar tool).

Regards,

Jérôme

Chloe

Jan 6, 2015, 2:03:27 PM1/6/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, edesia...@gmail.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com
Ahh Brilliant! Thanks very much for your help Jérôme!

Chloe

Jan 6, 2015, 2:38:09 PM1/6/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, edesia...@gmail.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com
One more set up question... I have multi tenancy set to true, however I'm unable to get onto the multi tenancy login page, the console says "Uncaught Error: No module: mayocat.upload"

Any help would be much appreciated!

Jerome Velociter

Jan 6, 2015, 2:39:58 PM1/6/15
to Chloe, mayoca...@googlegroups.com
Are you running the master branch or the 0.40 release ?

Jerome
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mayocat-users/71334d3d-4822-455a-ac7f-89686ef0ccac%40googlegroups.com.

Chloe

Jan 6, 2015, 3:45:44 PM1/6/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, edesia...@gmail.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com
Version 0.30.1, the one on the very front page

Jerome Velociter

Jan 6, 2015, 3:51:39 PM1/6/15
to Chloe, mayoca...@googlegroups.com
Right, 0.40 is not released yet. I've never seen this issue so far,
I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Jerome

Chloe

Jan 6, 2015, 4:07:54 PM1/6/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, edesia...@gmail.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com
Thanks! Let me know if you need any further info or if I can help with any investigation on my end

Maurizio Bricola

Apr 18, 2015, 2:37:44 PM4/18/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com, edesia...@gmail.com
Hi Chloe, I am running into your same issue, in addition, when trying to create the admin user I get a 404 not found and I am not able to load Mayocat in the browser. How did you solve your issue? It would be great if you could post your solution here, thanks! Cheers,
Maurizio