Login/Authentication of Customer

Amal Saha

May 14, 2015, 12:01:33 AM5/14/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When the system is configured with a chosen theme, the customer of the marketplace can see catalog of products to choose from and put items on cart, without being authenticated. When the user checks out,  he/she is asked to enter shipping information. This can be avoided for each request, provided the customer is having a session after authentication. I see there in version 0.40, LoginWebView is present, but did not see any HTML template for customer web site using it.

Would somebody comment on the status of the integration of authentication for CUSTOMER?

Thanks and Regards,
Amal

Jérôme Velociter

May 14, 2015, 10:30:19 AM5/14/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, amal....@gmail.com
Hello Amal,

Indeed, LoginWebView exists in current 0.40-SNAPSHOT but isn't yet integrated with the per-tenant template system. I actually will work on this integration pretty soon as I have that need as well.

Regards,
Jerome

Jérôme Velociter

Jun 12, 2015, 1:40:19 PM6/12/15
to mayoca...@googlegroups.com, jerome.v...@gmail.com, amal....@gmail.com
FYI it's now integrated in the per-tenant system, but only as a JSON API for now. You could still use it with AJAX requests until it's implemented as form requests as well.