Minutes of EGM held on 20 Dec 2020

Swati Thakur

Dec 27, 2020, 1:49:28 AM12/27/20
to RWA Google Group, prod...@gmail.com
Dear Mayfair Residents,

Enclosed please find minutes of the Extraordinary General body Meeting held on 20 Dec 2020. For your reference.

Regards,
Swati Thakur
Secretary - RWA Mayfair Garden
MoM EGM 20 Dec 2020.docx

ALKA Ambwani

Dec 27, 2020, 5:30:26 AM12/27/20
to Swati Thakur, RWA Google Group, prod...@gmail.com
Hello
There we go again ...
The RWA forgot to mention Mr Prodipto Sen
because of who we could go ahead with the meeting ..
It was clearly advised to move away from the blame game and move forward in a positive light which seems you do not want to do .
If you want to start off again I guess we need to go to the registrar to sort things for the colony .
I think you guys have failed to capture the essence of the meeting .
Thanks
Best wishes
Alka

Dec 28, 2020, 3:13:30 AM12/28/20
to mayfairgarden-rwa
Hello ,
Sending the below mail on behalf of Mr Prodipto Sen who is not on the Mayfair RWA google group hence could not send it himself .
He has sent the same to Swati Thakur .
Please do take some time out to read
Thanks

Dec 28, 2020, 7:37:52 AM12/28/20
to ALKA Ambwani, mayfairgarden-rwa
Please remove me from this mailing list

Sent from my iPhone

Sonali Primlani

Dec 29, 2020, 6:40:13 AM12/29/20
to r3ga...@gmail.com, ALKA Ambwani, mayfairgarden-rwa
Dear Prodipto

I have read your mail . We will look into into it next week on the return of our secretary who is traveling at the moment

Thank you for your patience .

Best wishes

Ranjana Gupta

Dec 29, 2020, 8:00:49 AM12/29/20
to Sonali Primlani, ALKA Ambwani, mayfairgarden-rwa
Hi Sonali
Pl remove me from this group of emails as there is mostly a lot of irrelevant stuff and badgering and useless chatter
Thanks , Ranjana Gupta

Prodipta Sen

Dec 29, 2020, 9:09:17 AM12/29/20
to Sonali Primlani, r3ga...@gmail.com, ALKA Ambwani, mayfairgarden-rwa
Thanks very much for acknowledging my mail Sonali!
Best
Prodipta

Sent from Dr.Prodipta Sen's IPad

On 29-Dec-2020, at 5:10 PM, 'Sonali Primlani' via MayfairGarden RWA <mayfairg...@googlegroups.com> wrote: