Zoom meeting this Thursday 4/7 @ 6:30pm

Mayfair Civic

Apr 5, 2022, 10:32:58 AM4/5/22
to Mayfair Civic

We will meet via Zoom at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 7. Zoom meeting information appears at the end of this email.

Our last meeting focused on the Lawrence Avenue beautification project approved through Alderman Nugent’s participatory budgeting program. It awards $50,000 in PB funding for installation of bike racks, community identifier repairs, and bump-out garden and fencing repairs from Pulaski to Kilpatrick. This will be complemented by SSA funding from PEBA’s new SSA service area along Pulaski, Elston, and Lawrence.   We may expect to see some work to begin later this year.

We traditionally cover Zoning and Development during April and on Thursday will seek sharing of information on current activity in Mayfair. This will include discussion of proposals to work with Alderman Nugent’s office and PEBA to enhance street appearance though utility box painting. We will also discuss a proposal to work with Mayfair Park Advisory Council and Chicago Sculpture International to install the sculpture “Mother Earth” in Mayfair Park (see photo) and to sponsor a second dance performance in Mayfair Park later in the Summer as part of Chicago’s Year of Dance. Congressman Quigley has also been invited to provide a Washington update.

We hope to see you at the meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86927442081?pwd=YTFmU3RpcTJ0WlNQUTNCajFsV1JqQT09

Meeting ID: 869 2744 2081
Passcode: 325191
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,86927442081#,,,,*325191# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,86927442081#,,,,*325191# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 869 2744 2081
Passcode: 325191
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbJRhibfrd

MURPHY - Bountiful Bench with family.JPG