[CmdrLyur_List] Evacuation

martineindigo144@orange.fr [CmdrLyur_List]

Apr 11, 2016, 3:51:18 PM4/11/16
to CmdrLy...@yahoogroups.com

I will comment later publically on this let us first examine all this material
and then - as they say- we will speak with our own words
Naturally this Plan A is still in store in the computers of our Fleet.
And since situation is hopeless it seems and that we are stuck with chemtrails and other dark plans
on the fake time line,
I for one would request the evac immediately !!
I do not want to see the insectoids warriors rise up from the dying grass all over the planet
after we have just shit them down from our bowels. Yes you read correctly, 80% of people in
so-called 'Western Countries' are infected by morgellons, and morgellons are just what they are, living things
of alien origin that grow inside us and transform into micro insectoids that on the side pump our photons,
that is our 'Light'.
If New Agers want to love them and Christians want to evangelize them,
they are sure free to do so. Without me and without our ground crews ! Amen !
Goodbye Milky Way !

gl
cap

Earth Evacuation

Evacuation Planet Earth

Evacuation Planet Earth
The entire planet will soon be evacuated! Earth changes are coming! IMPORTANT LINKS MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT PLANETARY EVACUATION ht...
Preview by Yahoo

.