Getting Email to Work

Ray Hendricks

Aug 3, 2018, 3:51:06 PM8/3/18
to Mayan EDMS
Does anyone have email working to send email through either Gmail or office365?

I'm using mayan 3.0 and can't get any email to send and there is nothing in the error log.

Roberto Rosario

Aug 6, 2018, 6:41:31 PM8/6/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
Some things to check:

- Check the spam folder of the receiving email.
- Look at the console for additional debug information.
- If using two step authentication, create what Google calls an user app with separate credentials from the main account.
- Make sure the task scheduler is working. Emails are processed in the background and not when the send button is pressed.

--

---