Autodesk Character Generator

Steve Davy

Apr 13, 2023, 1:29:05 PM4/13/23
to Maya Group
Is Autodesk's character generator still a thing, and if so how do you now access it?

If I search for it, it appears to still be around but has been migrated, consolidated, incorporated up the wazoo or whatever. My work Autodesk creds don't work on the login page, which may be obsolete anyway, and I don't have time to waste a morning trying to figure out whether it even exists and chasing logins or figuring out whether my company has the right kind of account to get me access.

I remember from several years ago that (it appeared at least) if you had a current Autodesk subscription, this was included by default, but I don't know if that's no longer the case and perhaps a different account or subscription level is required to access it.