quick way to reset light links?

ryan harrington

Jul 28, 2023, 6:59:11 PM7/28/23
to maya_he3d
Due to some problematic karma, and a particular kind of mindset, I have become the person who makes slow renders faster in my studio.
I inherit all the insane stuff. woo.
This tends to end up with root and branch scene rebuilds and relighting. So everything gets turned over to some degree.

Anyone have a quick way to reset all the light links? I find the light linking editor to be really unintuitive if I didn't build the scene myself...might be missing something obvious through tiredness, I put the electric kettle on the gas hob today.

Armin Mueller