Expiry date of MqLive 1.2

Sara S

Jan 21, 2020, 5:13:10 AM1/21/20
to MaxQuant.Live
I just downloaded MqLive 1.2 after my system informed me that version 1.0 has expired. However upon starting up the newer version the programme tells me that it expired on January 6. When are you planning to go live with a newe and valid version?

Christoph Wichmann

Jan 22, 2020, 4:41:23 AM1/22/20
to MaxQuant.Live
Dear Sara,
this happens if you have your windows date format set to UK. MaxQuant.Live expects US format and takes the Jan 6 instead of June 1st. Stupid bug :-) I will fix it within the next days. As quick workaround you can just set your date format to US, then it should work.

Sara S

Jan 22, 2020, 4:53:26 AM1/22/20
to MaxQuant.Live
Dear Christoph,

I will try the workaround, I was assuming it must be a bug. Thank you very much for the quick reply!