No minimum ion threshold setting in the Targeting app?

Ivo Hendriks

Jul 17, 2019, 6:24:21 AM7/17/19
to MaxQuant.Live
Hi all,

When using the regular TopN app, it's possible to set a minimum intensity threshold for triggering MS/MS scans.

When using the Targeting app, the integrated TopN part of this app does not include a minimum intensity threshold setting. This means that the MS will make a ton of useless scans in low-intensity samples, and it is also difficult to compare runs between the pure TopN app and the Targeting app (with some targeting settings but otherwise mainly running TopN).

So, I suppose my feature request would be addition of a minimum intensity threshold to the TopN module that resides within the Targeting app. :)

Best regards,
Ivo Hendriks