How to automate MaxQuant.live startup (and stopping)

Nicolas Nalpas

Apr 10, 2019, 3:20:27 AM4/10/19
to MaxQuant.Live
Hi everyone,

We are currently testing MaxQuant.live on QE HFX and quite happy with the preliminary results.
But we are having a couple of issue when trying to automate MaxQuant.live (v 1.0) startup (using magic scan number).
We followed the instructions on the manual but we can't seem to have it start automatically.
Is there any trick or additional instructions that we could try?

Best,

Vladimir Gorshkov

Apr 11, 2019, 6:24:57 AM4/11/19
to MaxQuant.Live
Hi Nicolas,

when we have the same problem, restarting instrument electronics and reconnecting with MaxQuant.Live solved the issue.

Best regards,
Vladimir