Sequance run is not working...

Tony

Mar 30, 2019, 4:54:29 AM3/30/19
to MaxQuant.Live
Hi there,

I just set up the MaxQuant Live 1.0 ver in my instrument Q-exactive plus. (Tune is latest ver.)
So, I was happy because it was working with boxcar method at first time.
But my sequence in Xcalibur could not aquire sequantially data.
It was just working at first running with magic scan mode.
I checked tune parameters.
Although I stopped the Maxquant live run, I could not control the tune parameters in running status.
If I made standby status in tune mode, I could control the tune parameters.
Is there any additional option for  sequantially aquisition?
I always keep running mode in tune after data aqusition.

Thanks
Tony

Tony

Apr 11, 2019, 4:52:55 AM4/11/19
to MaxQuant.Live
I tested our 2 QEplus and  upgraded tune ver 2.9 to 2.9 sp3. But it is still working at first run.
So, I attaced our log file for boxcar aquisition.
Please check my file.

Thanks.
1004_20190411-1032.txt