Offering help on species modelling using maxent

gafna jeff

Mar 15, 2024, 10:31:36 AMMar 15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maxent users,
I am an experienced ecological modeller. I would be willing to offer help to any individual having a project whereby he or she is using Maxent (within R environment) to fit models. I can use the bioclim, environmental and other remote sensing data for this. If you have any inquiries then do not hesitate to contact me on my email so that we could have further discussion on this.

Regards,
Dikko

bipana sadadev

Mar 18, 2024, 12:51:43 AMMar 18