Modeling for past and future scenarios

Beatriz

Feb 6, 2024, 8:03:37 PMFeb 6
to Maxent
Hello, I am modeling for a species across Last Glacial Maximum, Mid-Holocene, present, and future scenarios in Maxent. I input the layers for the present scenario in the 'Environmental layers' and in the 'Projection layers directory' option, I include folders containing the bioclimatic layers for past and future scenarios to generate projection maps. In this case, are the results obtained with the training data and environmental variables of the present scenario used for projections, right? However, the suitability maps generated for past and future scenarios are empty. When I model each scenario separately, for instance, by placing the Last Glacial Maximum variables in the 'Environmental layers' directory, the suitability map is generated. I would like to know if there is any issue with modeling scenarios individually or if, to project other scenarios, I must exclusively use the 'Projection layers directory' option?