sources for marine data

alq...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2024, 6:23:44 PMJun 20
to max...@googlegroups.com

Dear List

I would really appreciate the help if somebody could point out sources of global marine environmental data ( Max sea surface temp, Min Sea Surface Temp. pH, etc….)that I can use in SDM modeling in the marine domain.

Regards

image001.jpg

CHRISTOPHER ILORI

Jun 20, 2024, 11:06:53 PMJun 20
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Check here

 National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)

NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI): www.ncei.noaa.gov
NOAA’s Global Ocean Observing System (GOOS): www.goosocean.org

2. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)

NASA’s OceanColor Web: oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov
NASA’s Physical Oceanography Distributed Active Archive Center (PO.DAAC): podaac.jpl.nasa.gov

3. European Space Agency (ESA)

ESA’s Climate Change Initiative (CCI): cci.esa.int

4. Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service (CMEMS)

5. Argo

Argo Program: argo.ucsd.edu

6. World Ocean Database (WOD)

World Ocean Database: www.nodc.noaa.gov/OC5/WOD/pr_wod.html

7. Global Ocean Data Assimilation Experiment (GODAE) OceanView

GODAE OceanView: www.godae-oceanview.org

8. Ocean Acidification Data

International Ocean Acidification Information Exchange: www.oainfoexchange.org

Bede-Fazekas Ákos