Re: [maxent] Maxent result plot/map shows me unwanted features

Gebreyohannes Zenebe

Oct 23, 2023, 11:10:48 AM10/23/23
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alireza Mohammadi,
Leave the JPG.
MAXENT also gives you predicted output in raster ASCII (.sc) format. Import the .asc format into Arcmap and convert it to raster using the asc to raster conversion tool. You will have a continuous raster with values ranging from 0 to 1. Now you can classify it into different classes based on literatures (e.g. unsuitable, low suitable, moderate, and high suitable)
Good luck!

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 3:12 PM Alireza Mohammadi <alirezamoham...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Maxent group member

I received a map (Fig.1) that showed me the white cells where my samples were concentrated when I ran the model in the Maxent software. I don't want the samples (white cells) on the plot to be visible. I want to get a plot like figure 2 which I created in another platform. I want to take the white parcels out of the plot and replace them with the values I predict.

Do you have a specific suggestion to fix this issue?

Best regards,
Alireza

With kind regards,

Gebreyohannes Zenebe
(MSc in Geo-Information and Earth Observation Science for Natural Resources Management: Specialization in Water Resources and Watershed Management)
Mobile: +251914757067
alternative email: g.ze...@seefconsult.com