MTSS value

alq...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2023, 8:46:50 AM9/7/23
to max...@googlegroups.com

Dear List

I have a question. Where can I find the value of the Maximum Training sensitivity plus specificity in the maxent output files or the maxentResults.csv file?

Regards

image001.jpg

Jamie M. Kass

Oct 23, 2023, 8:27:49 AM10/23/23
to Maxent
This info should be in the .html file. See here:

However, MSS is not a silver bullet. Often I find it is very high and results in binary range predictions that are very conservative. I often use the 10 percentile training presence threshold. Perhaps compare between a couple to see how much your prediction changes and make a decision as to what is the most realistic using your expert knowledge.

Jamie