Trouble connecting to pixhawk wirelessly via pymavlink

DEVANK

Jul 16, 2024, 6:50:21 AM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to MAVLink

Hello,

I'm using a WiFi Telemetry module to control my Pixhawk. While I can connect to the board through Mission Planner, I'm encountering difficulties connecting with pymavlink.

I'm attempting to establish a connection using `the_connection = mavutil.mavlink_connection(f'udp:{ip}:{port}')`, but it doesn't seem to be working.

The IP address I'm using is '192.168.4.1'

and

 the port is 14550.

Could someone assist me with this issue, please?